Tuesday, March 20, 2007

First Day of Spring!

Well... I waited a day too long to take pictures of the flowers outside. We had a pounding rain yesterday (sounded like hail on the roof) which pulverized most of the delicate flowers and knocked blossoms off the trees. So I just have a few pictures of some of the more hardy flowers...



I have finally found the macro button on my camera...



... that only took five years...


... but I'm having fun with it.



These hyacinth smell wonderful! I cut a couple for the house and they scented the entire first floor for three days.



I am taking a break from basement finishing to work away on the kids' rooms upstairs. Elsie is all moved into her new room and the little man (Mister Ewan) should be in his tonight. Yay! That means I will finally have my bedroom back after 6 months. Most of the painting is done. There is just some trim left to do... my least favorite part. I can't wait to post some pictures!

No comments: