Thursday, February 14, 2008

Happy Valentine's Day!



I hope everyone is having a lovely St. Valentine's Day and not over indulging on the chocolate. The above picture is from my last year's Valentine's gift. It is from a book titled "Appolonia's Valentine". It was published in 1954 and tells the story of a girl who tries and tries to make the most beautiful valentine. The pictures are wonderful.

I just returned from a wonderful and sunny three days in Las Vegas. Since Chinese New Year is in full swing the Bellagio had their conservatory all decked out.





There were more orchids than I have ever seen outside of Hawaii! Bunches and bunches on them everywhere....


3 comments:

Strikkelise said...

Happy belated Valentine to you, too!

Yummy pics from LV, and to exotic, to me the Belagio is something from 'Ocean's 11'! :)

3anklebiters said...

Happy (belated) Valentine's Day to you also. Thanks for sharing the orchids, they are helping to develop my warm, spring attitude.

mo said...

those photos are gorgeous! I love orchids.