Friday, December 24, 2010

The Elf On the Shelf....

.... had an accident.



Irving got a hold of him.



... which resulted in great panic from Mister e who was very concerned that The Elf On the Shelf (that is the elf's name and is said in entirety when the elf is referenced) would not be able to make his nightly journey to Santa to deliver his daily report. So I stayed up far too late (2am-ish) and adjusted and reattached the arms. I didn't have time to make a new tiny hat... so he's sporting the triage look for the rest of the holidays.



The husband would also like me to mention that this elf is his from when he was a little boy... making it doubly important that I finish the hat repair before we pack him away for the rest of the year.

Merry Christmas Eve!

1 comment:

comedyrocks.com said...

As an occasional blog visitor I just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy 2011!
Keep up the blogsite - I love it!