Thursday, November 03, 2005

Exciting Things to Come

Work has begun on my official website www.patache.com. I sent off the files last night. I am so excited! It will be hooked to Paypal, so I will be able to take orders from the site. This is new territory for me, so I am not sure when it will be up and running. I will, of course, put any updates out here on the blog. Check back frequently. I'm also working on a few new pieces for the upcoming Eclectic Collective show. The show will be Nov 17 (5pm-9pm) and Nov 18 (9am-3pm) at the home of Sandy Bakken 3375 Ridgewood Ave, Portland, OR 97225. There will be a wine and cheese reception the night of Nov 17. There will be seventeen artist total selling their work- everything from jewlery and paintings to scarves and baby blankets. I hope any local fans will be able to come.

No comments: