Monday, April 27, 2009

Springtime allergies... yuck

So it's 4:30am in the morning... and I've been up since 2 am with a running nose that is also plugged tight. How the two things can exist simultaneously is beyond me. After suffering from allergies all week, I felt really good yesterday afternoon and went outside to do some weeding. The spouse was sweeping up grass clippings and the side walk (which was covered... and I mean COVERED) in pollen. Apparently I got into the cloud of yellow and have been a mess ever since. It's a bummer because I really like gardening and can't participate yet. This year is the worst that my allergies have ever been. I think it's time for a trip to the doctors to adjust the meds.
For now I will leave you with this lovely picture done by my 2-1/2 year old son.



He is really into circles and will spend lengthy amounts of time creating these topographical maps.... which he prefers to do in marker... never crayon or some other less messy media.

1 comment:

3anklebiters said...

mr.e is a very talented cartographer.