Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Well... hello there

It has been awhile since I last posted. I needed to slow things down a bit and take a break from a few things. My blog was one of the things that was pushed to the side. In the meantime, however, spring has finally arrived here in Portland. I can tell because:
1. I now have all sorts of flowers that I can cut and bring inside and
2. My allergies are on overdrive. Apparently my allergy meds wear off around 5:45am. As long as I'm asleep it doesn't matter, but if I wake up... look out!
I planted these lovelies last fall. They are very orange but have a little big of light tipping on the edges.



I think there are 2 different kinds of tulips in this bouquet... both orange. I can't remember what I planted.



Bulbs are like that, though. A little bit of a surprise in the spring.

2 comments:

3anklebiters said...

they are beautiful. i had to drive to the basin to see flowers. there is still a little patch of snow in the front yard.

Anonymous said...

Wow those are lovely, Tulips are still just mostly budded up here...