Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Finished projects and Christmas goodies...

No... the finished project is not the basement. If that were the case, it would get it's own post with very large letters. The finished project is the pink wrap sweater that I made for Elsie. I finished it just before Christmas.



I feel a great sense of accomplishment after finishing my first sweater.



I really want to make one for little Ewan now.



I found a great pattern for a boy's sweater in the February issue of Vogue Knitting Knit.1. It has an intarsia skull and crossbones on it. I don't know if I'm ready for intarsia, but I might as well jump in.

I received some wonderful craft/project books for Christmas this year. From the spouse....



apparently he wants my knitting to head in another direction...



Aren't these mitts gorgeous!

These are going to be my next knitting project that I start. I love the ribbon. The whole book is fabulous! The lingerie inspired pieces are great.
He also gave me....



For those of you who have visited the Sublime Stitching website, here it is in book form with pages and page of transfers! And pockets in the front and back to store the transfers after you have torn them out of the book. Each transfer can be used several times.



And from my sister with whom I obsess about Amy Butler



The book comes with all the patterns too!



I know now that I will never be bored or run out of things to do.... which is just the way I like it.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just got In Stitches a few days ago and I am in LOVE. I obsess about her too!