Sunday, April 01, 2007

Coming out of the fog...

I think I'm finally getting over this bug. I've had it for over a week! And it would figure... last night Mister Ewan decided to sleep through and I kept waking up with nightmares and stuffy nose problems. Tonight, I'm hoping for more rest.
I did run a few errands. One of which was a stop at Michael's to return some Christmas leftovers. They looked at me like I was insane returning stuff this late. But their return policy guarantees a merchandise credit with a receipt. So I took my merchandise credit and bought a few Easter goodies. I was so inspired by Mo's Easter chicks, that I picked up some myself. Although I couldn't find the white fluffy ones. I'm always behind on anything with white feathers (I missed the white feather trees at Christmas too).

I picked up these little pink chenille birds....



... and the last two plastic boxes of the glass eggs. They are so tiny and so dainty.



I had to hunt all around the yard for suitable branches. I did some yard cleaning last week and cleaned everything up. After several false starts, I decided on some weeping maple branches. They seem to be sturdy enough.



I need to get out some more of my Easter decorations, but I'm worn out for today. Maybe tomorrow.

2 comments:

3anklebiters said...

Very cute Easter decorations! You are so creative and I love the new, spring-y background color on your blog page.

Anonymous said...

Cute! Hey- we bought those glass eggs yesterday! We also found a box of those chenille chicks at a rummage sale this weekend. There were about ten of them in yellow pink and blue. We are still hooked on our chicks. Maybe tomorrow I will drag a decoration or two out too. I am glad you are feeling better!