Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mister Ewan's Room

The Little e's room is, for the most part, finished.



I recovered the seat of the rocking chair yesterday with a beautiful neutral linen. I am so pleased with the results. There is another piece in the house that I want to recover in linen, but I think I better pay someone to do that. It's a bit more complicated than a rocking chair cushion.



The casement windows look like they could be out of the nursery in Peter Pan. During the summer it is wonderful to have them all open. It's just like being outside.



We have a few more things to put on the walls... a clock, and some Tin Tin prints... I would also like to paint a large graphic on the blue wall. We are leaning toward a stylized thistle and lion... which is the tattoo the spouse would like to have done in honor of Mister Ewan. He already has an Elsie tattoo... but that's a post for another time.

1 comment:

Strikkelise said...

What a lovely room. I could kill for those windows.