Thursday, April 05, 2007

Moving into the Basement... some more

I have most of my things in the basement space now.... and most of the spouse's things too..



but we have a lot of sorting and organizing to do yet...



I moved my desk down yesterday and got everything set up for my computer and assorted gadgets.



We still need to get shelves up and some type of storage cabinet for all my fabric. I really like these from IKEA, but I think they are too tall for the ceiling height. IKEA is supposed to open this summer here in Portland. I can hardly wait! Then I can just measure everything and see what fits.

3 comments:

3anklebiters said...

Your basement is fabulous. Natural light, warm colors, stuff. :) We are grappling with a basement that could be so much more if only a little imagination could found its way down the stairs. You have sparked some ideas. Enjoy your new space.

PĂ©itseoga said...

oh, i want a basement! basements don't seem to be common here in ireland, and in germany they didn't tend to be as bright and cosy.
yours will be a great workspace!

Unknown said...

Hey Lori--can you email me--Kerry Sovde gave me your name--I want to feature some of your stuff at our new gallery & cafe in oregon city--annejenningsparis@hotmail.com