Tuesday, May 05, 2009

When they are too quiet...

So I had a meeting this morning on Skype. I was on my headset and Mister e was keeping himself busy with some Nick Jr. shows and a finding Nemo game and doing some drawing too. He, like his mother, likes to have a lot of things going on at once. Apparently he branched out a bit, and I lost track of the time, and he presented this work of self-art:



Note that each side is it's own color complete with coordinating eye details. I am not sure if he used the mirror down here or not. If he did, he was REALLY quiet. A bath was required for this clean up.

2 comments:

mo said...

That is awesome!! and impressive. He looks like he is ready to go and support his favorite team only I can't think of a team with green and purple.

3anklebiters said...

he has great fine motor skills for a little boy!