Friday, March 31, 2006

Strange stains...

Still working away on the mud porch project. After two coats of Kilz, I still have brown stains seeping to the surface. There is some linoleum backing residue that we couldn't get off... and this seems to be the problem. I am applying a third coat today which will hopefully seal it in.


On the fabric side of things, I received these absolutely beautiful Printmaker International prints in the mail.

I ordered them from Fashion Fabrics Club after my friend Mo sent me a fabric alert email. I'm hoping to make Miss Elsie a summer dress out of the ranch house/BBQ one. I've got a whole stack of mending to get through first to clear my sewing table for fun projects.....(sigh) there's always something holding up the fun.

1 comment:

Weaveron Textile said...

That fabric is very nice and that prints is very pretty...