Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Back Tack III

I just received my Back Tack partner info today. I'm so excited that I got in! But then I realized that my blog hasn't had a crafty post since I don't know when. So I will be scrambling around this morning to take some pictures of my various projects to give my partner an idea of myself. Currently my blog just shows the house projects... not very fun, although I supposed you could craft a softie out of left over junk from the basement... not very soft though.

1 comment:

Knitting Auntie (aka Sharon) said...

Hi, Since the Back Tack III is not what I call a "blind swap" I will quickly introduce myself. I am Sharon, and I will be creating a softee for you. So please post some of your likes and dislikes...I will be checking out your blog for hints as to what you might like. By the way I am leaving for a road trip south this Friday and will be looking for supplies for my softee creation at places like the Paducah Quilt Show (tons of wonderful vendors there)...