Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Trying to get crafty again...

I went into my studio yesterday morning trying to dig it out from under the piles and piles of stuff. There sat a very imposing stack of mending, alterations, and repairs. I forced myself to get through everything, so I could clear one of my work tables. I think the Back Tack project is going to be good for me... as far as getting things cleaned out and me back on track. After all the mending, I didn't have time to photograph my stash of vintage goodies (project for tomorrow), but I did come across this fabulous apron that I bought last year. It has so much amazing open work for such a simple, humble piece of clothing....


Continuing on in the orange theme, here are a couple of shots from Portland Nursery from this morning....


It was such a gorgeous morning that I decided to swing by the nursery and pick up a few plants for the hanging pots on our front porch. The colors and plants are so inspiring there and arranged in such a lush manor that it's almost like being on a tropical vacation. Did I mention Portland Nursery is within walking distance of our house? Good thing the jogging stroller doesn't have a lot of room in it.

No comments: