Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Back Tack Thoughts

I have more energy today than usual, so there are two posts. I've been contemplating my Back Tack project. I hope my partner doesn't think that I've completely forgotten the whole thing. I haven't posted anything.... YET. I spent a little time rummaging upstairs and came up with these things...

Lovely large plaid, but maybe too much red to qualify. Looks good with some of my vintage ric rac...


I love the spider web-like appearance of this all-over lace. It is a gorgeous fabric that I have now had for over ten years! I would have to back it with something...


These are all the black or black and white options that I could find at hand. I kind of like the houndstooth. The red buttons are from my Grandma's button box... probably came off something my Mom wore.

No comments: