Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Back Tack Done!

The Back Tack Kitty is finished and on her way to her new owner. Whew! I don't know why I put things off. The project itselft didn't take long to complete, but between being tired from the pregnancy and having tendonitis in one wrist, it seemed to be more challenging. So this morning, I put "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy" into the computer and let it putter along as I finished it up. I think she turned out really well, and I feel like I'm crossing things off my "To Do" list. Also, Back Tack III made me do a crafty project which I absolutely enjoy. I think some special people will be receiving their own kitties this year. Here's a peek:

Also this week, I received this fabulous enamel jewelry assortment from eBay. (How I love that site!!!)

One of the earring sets is still on its original card! I'm hoping to make some tote bags/purse things for the summer and thought these enamel pins would dress things up a bit.

No comments: