Tuesday, March 01, 2011

Finishing UFO's

I've hit a mainline of productivity and am making headway on some of my UFO's (Un-Finished Objects). I completed this skirt..

which was a remake of a skirt I made 12-ish years ago. It was longer... ending just below the knee and was too tight in the waist. I cut off about 6" from the top and instead of having a faced waist it now has this lovely bias waistband.

I also added a lining. The shell of the skirt is 100% poly and starts to creep up when you wear it. It now has a rayon lining with a little lace trim at the bottom.

Hope this fixes the problem. I haven't worn it yet.

I am so happy that it is done and off my sewing table! This skirt has been in process for a few months.

No comments: