Thursday, March 03, 2011

Sewing and Stitchery Expo

I'm going to this tomorrow:

Sewing and Stitchery Expo

SQUEAL!! I hope it is good. I am meeting some of my colleagues from the University of Idaho there. I have signed up for 4 45-minute classes-
Working with Shear Fabrics
Behind the Seams with Interfacing and Underlinings
Needle Bootcamp
Sew Like a Pro

Needle Bootcamp covers the use of paddle needles to create openwork, using double needles etc. Very, very excited. Of course there is a vendor area and Clover is the sponsor, so I'm hoping for good things!..... or at least fancy pins.

The pattern companies will be there too. Maybe they can restore my faith in their offerings.

Unfortunately I have to leave at 6am tomorrow to get to Puyallup.

On a completely different note, how cute is this!!!!



It is over on the Burdastyle Blog. They have a whole entry on bias. I've been wanting to make some new pin cushions. I think this design may be the winner.

No comments: