Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Jacket and Buttons

The jacket is together and has been worn once... as referenced by the wrinkles in the pictures.



However, there is a lot of extra room in the back.  More than is needed for wearing over clothes, so I need to take a little in.  Also the sleeves are wider than I wanted, so I will be narrowing those slightly and adjusting the pattern.


I know awhile back I said that I didn't need anymore buttons... but look what I found at the Portland Antique Expo


The blue/green/yellow box was sorted by color until it tipped over in my bag... but it is still pretty.

You might ask where I wore the jacket for wear testing... that would be to a Weird Al concert!!!



He was at the Oregon Zoo.  Amazing show with his great band. He played most of his recognizable hits, but not all.  He did not do "Living With a Hernia" which I really like.  I bought tickets the day they were available.  Go see him... you will smile and laugh the whole time.



1 comment:

online indian dramas said...

so nice blogger