Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Coloring Book Daddy

Miss Elsie came into the family room last night clutching two fistfuls of markers. She marched up to David and asked "Can I color in your tattoo?" Fortunately for the spouse, the markers were Crayola washable ones. Elsie plopped down on the floor and got to work...

Then after finishing the technocolor dragon proceeded to apply some tattoos to herself....

The markers rinse off easily which is a good thing. Today, I thought Elsie was napping, so I took a nap too. However she was not napping and at some point applied some more tattoo artwork. So when I got up from my nap, Elsie had stripes on one arm, a colored in belly button, and a lady on her leg. Fortunately her wading pool was full of water... so in she went for some tattoo removal. I hope this phase doesn't last too long.

No comments: