Saturday, August 26, 2006

Feeling Rather Big...

I am getting bigger every day and when you are only 5 feet tall there is only so much room for the baby. He is currently wedged between my bladder and my lower ribs... which means all my organs have migrated to my chest cavity for the time being. Some of my maternity clothes no longer fit me. I really disliked this phase of pregnancy last time. The clothes that I no longer fit into seemed huge when I tried them on 3 months ago. I know it is a temporary state and will be over soon, but when you are in the middle of it, you start to get tired of the whole thing. I sort of look like this....

...well, not really, but it's how I feel. My hair isn't quite that cool.
We are going to make progress on the basement remodel this week! Yay- finally! Foundation cutting for the new window starts on Tuesday and the plumber is coming on Wednesday to do some ripping and tearing. The framer should be in sometime this week too. I've started boxing up fabrics and things from the upstairs. I can't wait to move into a new space... and decorate and set up tables and storage spaces... and, of course, lots of display opportunities. Patience... and everything will come together at the right time. So easy to say, yet so hard to do.

No comments: