Thursday, August 10, 2006

Low Energy Day....

I did not sleep well last night, so consequently I have no ambition or energy today. I've been pooping around on the computer for the last 2 hours. I wanted to do some sewing this morning, since it is nice and cool, but the thought of climbing the stairs to the second floor and focusing on a project wears me out. Maybe later today. The spouse is currently out of town on business, but our niece has been coming in the afternoon to entertain Miss Elsie while I nap. Dave returns tomorrow... I'm really looking forward to that.
Yesterday the new Oilily catalog arrived. I get so inspired to sew and create when I see their products. Their website is absolutely gorgeous as well. Several years ago, I was on a business trip to Amsterdam and we took the train up to Alkmaar to visit the Oilily outlet. It was absolutely fantastic, and I recommend it to anyone who is going to Holland. Alkmaar is only 45 minutes from Amsterdam, and the trains run every half hour or so. The big surprise was that they sell their closeout fabric there. And stupid me did not buy any!! I will get over there again and make up for that error in judgement.



Look at these boots!

... and the back pack, skirt, etc..... such fun and beautiful product.

No comments: